Sublimation MDF round coasters 90mm
Sublimation MDF round coaster circle is a square shaped coaster. Ideal to shield expense surveses against wet glass and mugs.
- 12 pce sublimation MDF round coaster 90mm.
Sublimation MDF round coaster 90mm is a circle shaped coaster. The size of sublimation MDF round coaster 90mm is ideal for use on coffee tables. Furthermore this medium density fibre wood is normally cut by a laser cutter. Ideal to shield expense surveses against wet glass and mugs. The wood coaster is ideal to sublimate as a promotional or recreational item. Finally it is conveniently package 12 units in a pack.
How to sublimate MDF wood coasters:
- Firstly adjust the pressure of the heat press to be desirable.
- Secondly set the temperature to 200°C and the time to 30 seconds.
- Wait for the press to get to 200°C. Then measure the printing area of the item you wish to print.
- Now prepare the artwork and make sure you insert the correct sizes as measured. Furthermore remember to add a 5mm bleed.
- Print the artwork in reverse. Now make sure you print on the correct side of the sublimation paper as indicated.
- Use a quality sublimation ink and paper to ensure a brilliant print.
- Next cut the artwork out carefully. To be specific there should not be any hair lines or dots that you do not want on your artwork.
- Remove the plastic protection layer from the coaster.
- Then placed the artwork facing down onto the MDF wood coaster. Just as important check that the artwork is straight and smooth.
- Next secure it with heat tape.
- You can place multiple coasters in the heat press to enhance production.
- Before closing the heat press cover the coasters with a teflon sheet.
- Close the heat press and wait for 30 seconds.
- When the buzzer goes off, remove the coasters from the heat press and cold peel the paper from the wood coaster.
- Perfect you are now ready to sublimate more MDF wood coasters.
For more information watch the training video.
Coool Sublimation Products
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 3.5 cm|