Sublimation MDF block A5
Sublimation MDF block A5 is a square shape wood item. Use this wood item as a decorative piece in any decor environment.
- 10 pce sublimation MDF block A5.
Sublimation MDF block A5 is a rectangular shape wood item. Sublimation MDF block A5 is ideal for decorative use. Furthermore this medium density fibre wood is normally cut by a laser cutter. Use this wood item as a decorative piece in any decor environment. How ever it is also used as an invitation to weddings, parties and baby showers. Finally it is conveniently package 10 units in a pack.
How to sublimate MDF wood blocks:
- Firstly adjust the pressure of the heat press to be desirable.
- Secondly set the temperature to 200°C and the time to 30 seconds.
- Wait for the press to get to 200°C. Then measure the printing area of the item you wish to print.
- Now prepare the artwork and make sure you insert the correct sizes as measured. Furthermore remember to add a 5mm bleed.
- Print the artwork in reverse. Now make sure you print on the correct side of the sublimation paper as indicated.
- Use a quality sublimation ink and paper to ensure a brilliant print.
- Next cut the artwork out carefully. To be specific there should not be any hair lines or dots that you do not want on your artwork.
- Remove the plastic protection layer from the block.
- Then placed the artwork facing down onto the MDF wood block. Just as important check that the artwork is straight and smooth.
- Next secure it with heat tape.
- You can place multiple items in the heat press to enhance production.
- Before closing the heat press cover the items with a teflon sheet.
- Close the heat press and wait for 30 seconds.
- When the buzzer goes off, remove the items from the heat press and cold peel the paper from the wood items.
- Perfect you are now ready to sublimate more MDF wood items.
For more information watch the training video.
|Dimensions||21 × 14.5 × 3 cm|