Sublimation ceramic tile 20x25cm
Sublimation ceramic tile 20x25cm is a rectangle ceramic tile. Sublimation ceramic tile 20x25cm is coated with a special coating allowing easy sublimation printing. This popular item is widely used to decorate kitchens and bathrooms.
- 2 pce sublimation ceramic tile 20x25cm is a square ceramic tile.
Sublimation ceramic tile 20x25cm is a rectangle ceramic tile. Sublimation ceramic tile 20x25cm is coated with a special coating allowing easy sublimation printing. This popular item is widely used to decorate kitchens and bathrooms. Sublimate vivid slogans, logos and pictures onto the tile. Equally important tile this item into a pattern on a wall. Besides this use the ceramic tile to shield surfaces from hot pots or pans. Lastly it is safely package 2 tiles in a bag.
Steps how to sublimate a ceramic tile:
- First set up a flat press and make sure the pressure is desirable.
- Set the temperature to 200 degrees Celsius and the time to 260 seconds.
- While waiting for the press to get to 200 degrees Celsius measure the ceramic tiles printing area.
- To ensure a successful print add a bleed of 5mm around the printing area.
- Print the artwork in reverse. Make sure you print on the correct side of the sublimation paper with a quality sublimation ink. Now cut it out carefully.
- Place the print facing down onto the ceramic tile and ensure it is straight and smooth.
- Next fold the excess paper over the edge of the tiles. Further more this will ensure an edge to edge print.
- Then use heat tape to keep your print in position on the ceramic tile.
- By now your press should be at 200 degrees Celsius.
- After that place the ceramic tile into the press facing the rubber.
- Close the heat press and wait for 260 seconds.
- When the buzzer go off remove the tile but be careful as the ceramic tile will be hot.
- Finely hot peal the paper from the ceramic tile to prevent a ghost image on the ceramic tile.
- PERFECT, now you are ready to make some more ceramic tiles…
Click on the link to to watch a video.
|Dimensions||20.5 × 25.5 × 1.3 cm|
200 x 250mm