The sublimation and polyflex cap heat press can press caps and hats that is curved.
This is a cap press. The cap heat press is perfect to heat press cotton or polyester caps. Manufacture sublimated caps, cotton caps and heat transfer vinyl caps with this machine. The easy to use temperature and time settings is easy to control. Furthermore the cap press is ideal to use in any printshop and sublimation business. The cap press is firmly packaged for safe shipping.
How to press heat transfer vinyl onto a cap with a cap press.
- Firstly prepare an artwork and create the cut lines in reverse.
- Then take a good quality heat transfer vinyl and insert it into the vinyl cutter.
- Next cut the artwork with the vinyl cutter .
- Then weed the transfer vinyl carefully.
- Be sure not to use letters or logos that is too small as this will make weeding difficult and slow down production.
- Next set the cap press to 180 degrees Celsius and set the timer to 15 seconds.
- When the cap press reach the correct temperature, place the cap in the heat press and stretch it over the curved mould.
- After this place the artwork in position and cover it with a Teflon sheet to shield the transfer vinyl.
- Press for 15 seconds, When the buzzer goes off, remove the cap from the cap press.
- Cold peal the backing paper from the cap.
- Next set the timer to 20 seconds.
- Then finally repress the cap for another 20 seconds to make sure the heat transfer vinyl’s glue is properly activated.
Perfect, you are ready to make more caps.
|Dimensions||51 × 37 × 46 cm|
350W ; 220V