40x60cm Flat heat press
Every shop needs a 40x60cm sublimation heat press or as everyone knows it a t-shirt heat press.
This is a 40x60cm flat heat press. This flat heat press is perfect to heat press items and to heat transfer printed images. Manufacture sublimation items like MDF wood, t-shirts and pvc safely. Easy to use temperature and time controls make this press a breeze to use Furthermore the 40x60cm flat heat press is ideal for use in any printshop or sublimation business. The press is firmly packaged in a box for safe shipping.
How to use a 40x60cm flat heat press:
For the purpose of this explanation we will sublimate a MDF coaster.
- Firstly adjust the pressure of the heat press to be desirable.
- Secondly set the temperature to 200°C and the time to 30 seconds.
- Wait for the press to get to 200°C. Then measure the printing area of the item you wish to print.
- Now prepare the artwork and make sure you insert the correct sizes as measured. Furthermore remember to add a 5mm bleed.
- Print the artwork in reverse. Now make sure you print on the correct side of the sublimation paper as indicated.
- Use a quality sublimation ink and paper to ensure a brilliant print.
- Next cut the artwork out carefully. To be specific there should not be any hair lines or dots that you do not want on your artwork.
- Remove the plastic protection layer from the coaster.
- Then placed the artwork facing down onto the MDF wood coaster. Just as important check that the artwork is straight and smooth.
- Next secure it with heat tape.
- You can place multiple coasters in the heat press to enhance production.
- Before closing the heat press cover the coasters with a teflon sheet.
- Close the heat press and wait for 30 seconds.
- When the buzzer goes off, remove the coasters from the heat press and cold peel the paper from the wood coaster.
- Perfect you are now ready to use your 40x60cm flat heat press.
For more information watch the training video.
|Dimensions||79 × 70 × 46 cm|
40 x 60cm
1800W ; 220V