Sublimation MDF x-max 007 double
Sublimation MDF x-max 007 is a Christmas bells shaped decoration. It is available in single and double sided options. The product is ideal to sublimate names and holiday artworks on.
- 5 pce double sided x-max.
Sublimation MDF x-max 007 is a Christmas bells shaped decoration. The size of sublimation MDF x-max 007 is 90 x 87mm. Furthermore this medium density fibre wood is normally cut by a laser cutter. It is available in single and double sided options. The product is ideal to sublimate names and holiday artworks on. You can use this x-max to make your own style holiday decoration or use as a name tag with a gift. Finally it is conveniently package 5 units in a bag.
How to sublimate MDF wood:
- Firstly adjust the pressure of the heat press to be desirable.
- Secondly set the temperature to 200°C and the time to 30 seconds.
- Wait for the press to get to 200°C. Then measure the printing area of the item you wish to print.
- Now prepare the artwork and make sure you insert the correct sizes as measured. Furthermore remember to add a 5mm bleed.
- Print the artwork in reverse. Now make sure you print on the correct side of the sublimation paper as indicated.
- Use a quality sublimation ink and paper to ensure a brilliant print.
- Next cut the artwork out carefully. To be specific there should not be any hair lines or dots that you do not want on your artwork.
- Then placed the artwork facing down onto the MDF wood. Just as important check that the artwork is straight and smooth.
- Next secure it with heat tape.
- You can place multiple items in the heat press to enhance production.
- Before closing the heat press cover the items with a teflon sheet.
- Close the heat press and wait for 30 seconds.
- When the buzzer goes off, remove the items from the heat press and cold peel the paper from the MDF wood.
- Perfect you are now ready to sublimate more MDF wood.
For more information watch the training video.
|Dimensions||9 × 8.5 × 1.5 cm|
90 x 87mm