Sublimation MDF door hanger
Sublimation MDF door hanger is a rectangle shape door hanger. This door hanger is ideal for use on door handles to present artworks or information.
- 10 pce sublimation MDF door hanger.
Sublimation MDF door hanger is a rectangle shape door hanger. The size of sublimation MDF door hanger is 60 x 150mm. This door hanger is ideal for use on door handles to present artworks or information. Furthermore this medium density fibre wood is normally cut by a laser cutter. This door hanger will fit into any decor style. Hence perfect for invitations, information and decorations. Finally it is conveniently package 10 units in a pack.
How to sublimate MDF door hanger:
- Firstly adjust the pressure of the heat press to be desirable.
- Secondly set the temperature to 200°C and the time to 30 seconds.
- Wait for the press to get to 200°C. Then measure the printing area of the item you wish to print.
- Now prepare the artwork and make sure you insert the correct sizes as measured. Furthermore remember to add a 5mm bleed.
- Print the artwork in reverse. Now make sure you print on the correct side of the sublimation paper as indicated.
- Use a quality sublimation ink and paper to ensure a brilliant print.
- Next cut the artwork out carefully. To be specific there should not be any hair lines or dots that you do not want on your artwork.
- Remove the plastic protection layer from the door hanger.
- Then placed the artwork facing down onto the MDF door hanger. Just as important check that the artwork is straight and smooth.
- Next secure it with heat tape.
- You can place multiple door hangers in the heat press to enhance production.
- Before closing the heat press cover the door hangers with a teflon sheet.
- Close the heat press and wait for 30 seconds.
- When the buzzer goes off, remove the door hangers from the heat press and cold peel the paper from the wood door hangers.
- Perfect you are now ready to sublimate more MDF door hangers.
For more information watch the training video.
|Dimensions||6 × 15 × 3 cm|