Sublimation MDF 200x200mm heart puzzle 14 piece
Sublimation MDF 200x200mm heart puzzle 14 piece is heart shaped puzzle. Sublimation MDF 200x200mm heart puzzle 9 piece puzzle is ideal for invitations to parties, weddings and baby showers.
- 5 pce sublimation MDF 200x200mm heart puzzle 14 piece is heart shaped safely packed in a plastic.
Out of stock
Sublimation MDF 200x200mm heart puzzle 14 piece is heart shaped puzzle. This medium density fibre wood is normally cut by a laser cutter. Sublimation MDF 200x200mm heart puzzle 9 piece puzzle is ideal for invitations to parties, weddings and baby showers. Further more it is perfect for educational toys where the educator choose the correct theme. Children will love it and it is strong. Hence the wood puzzle is ideal to sublimate as a recreational and educational item. Finally it is conveniently package 5 units in a pack.
How to sublimate MDF wood puzzles:
- Firstly adjust the pressure of the heat press to be desirable.
- Secondly set the temperature to 200°C and the time to 30 seconds.
- Wait for the press to get to 200°C. Then measure the printing area of the item you wish to print.
- Now prepare the artwork and make sure you insert the correct sizes as measured. Furthermore remember to add a 5mm bleed.
- Print the artwork in reverse. Now make sure you print on the correct side of the sublimation paper as indicated.
- Use a quality sublimation ink and paper to ensure a brilliant print.
- Next cut the artwork out carefully. To be specific there should not be any hair lines or dots that you do not want on your artwork.
- Remove the plastic protection layer from the puzzle.
- Then placed the artwork facing down onto the MDF wood puzzle. Just as important check that the artwork is straight and smooth.
- Next secure it with heat tape.
- You can place multiple puzzles in the heat press to enhance production.
- Before closing the heat press cover the puzzles with a teflon sheet.
- Close the heat press and wait for 30 seconds.
- When the buzzer goes off, remove the puzzles from the heat press and cold peel the paper from the wood puzzle.
- Perfect you are now ready to sublimate more MDF wood puzzles.
For more information watch the training video.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 1.5 cm|
200 x 200mm