Sublimation square rubber coasters
Sublimation square rubber coaster is a square shaped rubber coaster. Ideal to shield expense services against hot mugs and wet glasses.
- 10 pce sublimation square rubber coaster.
Sublimation square rubber coaster is a square shaped rubber coaster. The size of sublimation square rubber coaster is 100 x 100mm. Furthermore this high heat density rubber coaster is normally cut by dye cutting. Ideal to shield expense services against hot mugs and wet glasses. The rubber coaster is ideal to sublimate as a promotional or recreational item. Finally it is conveniently package 1o units in a pack.
How to sublimate rubber coasters:
- Firstly adjust the pressure of the heat press to be desirable.
- Secondly set the temperature to 200°C and the time to 40 seconds.
- Wait for the press to get to 200°C. Then measure the printing area of the item you wish to print.
- Now prepare the artwork and make sure you insert the correct sizes as measured. Furthermore remember to add a 5mm bleed.
- Print the artwork in reverse. Now make sure you print on the correct side of the sublimation paper as indicated.
- Use a quality sublimation ink and paper to ensure a brilliant print.
- Next cut the artwork out carefully. To be specific there should not be any hair lines or dots that you do not want on your artwork.
- Then placed the artwork facing down onto the white side of the rubber coaster. Just as important check that the artwork is straight and smooth.
- Next secure it with heat tape.
- You can place multiple rubber coasters in the heat press to enhance production.
- Before closing the heat press cover the coasters with a teflon sheet to evenly distribute heat.
- Close the heat press and wait for 40 seconds.
- When the buzzer goes off, remove the coasters from the heat press and cold peel the paper from the rubber coaster.
- Perfect you are now ready to sublimate more rubber coasters.
For more information watch the training video.
Coool Sublimation Products
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 3.5 cm|