Sublimation MDF name badge
Sublimation MDF name badge is a rectangular shape name badge. Furthermore this medium density fibre wood is normally cut by a laser cutter. It is ideal to sublimate a name and logo.
- 20 pce sublimation MDF name badge.
Sublimation MDF name badge is a rectangular shape name badge. The size of sublimation MDF name badge is 20 x 70mm. Furthermore this medium density fibre wood is normally cut by a laser cutter. It is ideal to sublimate a name and logo. The MDF wood is light weight and easy to use with the magnetic clip. The set include magnetic clips. Finally it is conveniently package 20 units in a pack.
How to sublimate MDF name badges:
- Firstly adjust the pressure of the heat press to be desirable.
- Secondly set the temperature to 200°C and the time to 30 seconds.
- Wait for the press to get to 200°C. Then measure the printing area of the item you wish to print.
- Now prepare the artwork and make sure you insert the correct sizes as measured. Furthermore remember to add a 5mm bleed.
- Print the artwork in reverse. Now make sure you print on the correct side of the sublimation paper as indicated.
- Use a quality sublimation ink and paper to ensure a brilliant print.
- Next cut the artwork out carefully. To be specific there should not be any hair lines or dots that you do not want on your artwork.
- Remove the plastic protection layer from the name badge.
- Then placed the artwork facing down onto the MDF wood name badge. Just as important check that the artwork is straight and smooth.
- Next secure it with heat tape.
- You can place multiple name badges in the heat press to enhance production.
- Before closing the heat press cover the name badges with a teflon sheet.
- Close the heat press and wait for 30 seconds.
- When the buzzer goes off, remove the name badges from the heat press and cold peel the paper from the wood name badges.
- Perfect you are now ready to sublimate more MDF wood name badges.
For more information watch the training video.
Coool Sublimation Products
|Dimensions||7 × 8 × 3 cm|
70 x 20mm