Single mug press
The single sublimation mug press is the machine that you will probably use the most in the printing of mugs.
This is a sublimation single mug press. Our versatile sublimation single mug press is safe and easy to use. Hence the ideal addition to your sublimation business. In fact this sublimation mug press is perfect to print images, family photos or logos. The press comes standard with an 11oz mug mould and it will take four different moulds in total. The sublimation mug press is firmly packed in a box for shipping.
Steps how to use a sublimate mug press
- First take your mug press with the standard 11oz mould and insert the 11oz sublimation mug into the mould.
- Make sure the mug is firmly gripped to ensure a brilliant print.
- If the pressure is desirable take the mug out of the press and set the temperature to 177 degrees Celsius and the time to 240 seconds.
- While waiting for the press to get to 177 degrees Celsius measure the mugs printing area.
- To ensure a successful print leave at least 5mm at the top and bottom, also leave 20mm on each side of the mugs handle. Our suggestion for an 11oz mug artwork is 85 x 200mm.
- Print the artwork in reverse and cut it out carefully.
- Place the print facing down onto the mug and ensure it is straight and smooth, then use heat tape to keep your print in position.
- Use a clean piece of paper around the mug to ensure the mould is protect from access ink.
- By now your press should be at 177 degrees Celsius.
- After that, place the mug in the mould and clamp the mug in place .
- When the buzzer go off remove the mug carefully but remember the mug is hot and will burn you if you are not careful.
- Finely hot peal the paper from the mug to prevent a ghost image on the mug.
- PERFECT, now you are ready to make some more mugs…
Click on the link to to watch a training video.
Coool Sublimation Products
|Dimensions||45 × 39 × 23 cm|
350W ; 220V