Red white sublimation mugs
R19.50 – R594.00
This is a 11oz two tone red white sublimation mugs.
- 1 pce 11oz two tone red with mug box.
- 36 pce 11oz two tone red mugs safely packed in a box.
This is a 11oz two tone red white sublimation mugs. The handle and the inside of the mug is one of various colors. Our AAA grade mug is dishwasher safe and microwave proof. Furthermore is this red white sublimation mugs a perfect gift for valentines day with a print of your love one. You can also use sublimation on this mug. The mugs is safely package 36 pieces in a box.
Steps how to sublimate a mug:
- First take your mug press with the standard 11oz mould and insert your 11oz sublimation mug into the mould.
- Make sure the mug is firmly gripped to ensure a brilliant print.
- If the pressure is desirable take the mug out of the press and set the temperature to 177 degrees Celsius and the time to 240 seconds.
- While waiting for the press to get to 177 degrees Celsius measure the mugs printing area.
- To ensure a successful print leave at least 5mm at the top and bottom, also leave 20mm on each side of the mugs handle. Our suggestion for an 11oz mug artwork is 85 x 200mm.
- Print the artwork in reverse and cut it out carefully.
- Place the print facing down onto the mug and ensure it is straight and smooth, then use heat tape to keep your print in position.
- Use a clean piece of paper around the mug to ensure the mould is protect from access ink.
- By now your press should be at 177 degrees Celsius.
- After that, place the mug in the mould and clamp the mug in place .
- When the buzzer go off remove the mug carefully but remember the mug is hot and will burn you if you are not careful.
- Finely hot peal the paper from the mug to prevent a ghost image on the mug.
- PERFECT, now you are ready to make some more mugs…
Click on the link to to watch a video.
|Dimensions||41 × 27 × 31 cm|